Federal Fire Service (FFS) recruitment 2024 application form is out. See Federal Fire Service Recruitment Portal on www.fedfire.gov.ng and also FFS Recruitment form online. FFS 2024 recruitment has commenced. You can apply for the Federal Fire Service recruitment below.
- Qualified and suitable Nigerians have been asked to apply for the ongoing recruitment at the Federal Fire Service
- The recruitment opportunity is in two different categories for professionals and O-level holders with 5 credits
- Applicants are expected to be between the ages of 18 and 35 years and their height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females
The Federal Fire Service is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for full-time appointments. This was contained in a statement issued by the Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) on its website.
Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2024 Requirements
|Minimum Height (Men)
|Minimum Height (Female)
|Chest Measurement (Men)
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth;
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment center shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
- Applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from Government recognized hospitals;
- Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences;
- Applicants must not be member of secret society, cult or drug addict, etc
- Applicants must not have been involved in any financial embarrassment
- Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 35 years;
- Applicants’ height must not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60m for female;
- Applicants’ chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men;
- Computer literacy will be of added advantage.
How to Apply for Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2024
Applications should be done online. Candidates are expected to log on to the portal https://cdcfib.career as from Wednesday, 27th December, 2023, to fill and submit the application form online. Candidates are advised to print out the Referee Forms which must be duly completed for submission during the screening exercise.
Candidates should NOTE that multiple applications will automatically be disqualified.
Applications must be submitted online within Six (6) weeks from the date of publication.
We hope this article helped you learn. You may also want to see our stories on FirstPost Nigeria.